SEO White vs Black

I just got hired by a marketing company that practices black hat…

I been practicing white hat for years… and has never failed me… i consider my self really good and SEO and SEM…

They’re calling me an entry level seo’r because i don’t do black hat…

has anyone been in the same situation?

Well technically you would be an entry level black hat SEO practitioner.

You could be a senior PHP developer and a junior Java developer, I don’t see this being any different.

Although i had never fallen in this condition but yes can suggest to leave the organization which is not following the white hat seo terms.It will harm your online reputation.

I won’t recommend black hat SEO, because it is dangerous and bring us a lot of spamming content.

Go for white SEO leave Black hat SEO.

Yoinks

Hopefully you were a) aware of their practices before you were employed, and b) they knew your sparkly whiteness when they hired you?

“Black Hat” techniques can be very technical, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t seen such practitioners completely shown up by “White Hat” experts either.

Take it on the chin, and see who has the last laugh…

well I was hired to do website design and development… I’ll do my white hat seo… if they want to start spinning content, spamming forums and whatnot for their clients not my problem huh…

Before you reply to this thread, please read the original post:

I just got hired by a marketing company that practices black hat…

I been practicing white hat for years… and has never failed me… i consider my self really good and SEO and SEM…

They’re calling me an entry level seo’r because i don’t do black hat…

has anyone been in the same situation?

Note that question is not “What is better, white hat or black hat?”, so please stop answering that question.
Also note that the OP is already hired by the company, so advise not to go work there is futile.
Thank you.

I want to say only one thing please forget about black hat!!!

<snip/>