September Photo Challenge: Change of Seasons

Whether we make our homes on the north or south side of the Equator, a Change of Seasons is upon us. Please share your spring or fall photos in this thread.

Feel free to use it for whatever :slight_smile:

Well, since they don’t have to be new pictures, here’s some I took at noon, November 2010, in the Netherlands. They were taken with my mobile phone, so the quality isn’t that great.

Yes, a great sunset. It looks like Aberdeen is on fire :lol:

I also like ogrody’s early spring foto. It’s almost black and white. Very nice.

EastCoast, That is a beautiful sunset! Thanks for sharing! How would you feel if I used it as my desktop background for a wee little bit?

I am waiting to see some fall color here in Minnesota. I sure am glad that someone had a photo of it! Things here are moving very slowly. Usually the grass is brown by now, but so far this year, that hasn’t even changed colors.

oh dear, I was hoping no-one would ask me that :shifty:.

I have no idea. It was a plant we bought a few years ago now. I’m sure we’ll pop into the nursery again in the next few weeks and I’ll keep an eye out for it. If I see its name, I’ll post it :slight_smile:

my pic of fall in Poland…

and very early spring, just after the winter…

o

Gorgeous flower! What is its name?

It’s early spring here and with the “warmish” end to winter, flowers are beginning to bloom.

Your photo is lovely and some of the photos in your link are really spectacular!

We have had some sever weather in the Eastern United States this past 30 days.
It is unusual, though, that in Florida we were NOT affected as seriously as usual.
Here is one of the many cloud formations I have been watching over the past month.

{I have a special affinity for clouds. I am a proud member of The Cloud Appreciation Society!}

The nights are beginning to shorten quickly up in Aberdeen, doesn’t seem that long ago it was light until midnight. Great sunset the other night if I’d timed things better would have combined this

with this

Awesome! Thanks much :cool:

Yes ofcourse you are right,Changing brings pleasent effect on our nature and i like Spring season from deep of my heart and i enjoyed it very much,thanks for posting such a fantastic topic.Keep it up buddy.

Been out today between the rain and took some photos:

That is lovely! It looks absolutely medieval. Is that near Cambridge? What was the tower originally?

It is a “Folly” and was built like that. It is in the parkland of Wimpole hall and the rich people used to build things like that to view from their mansions or to go and write/do artistic things in.
Folly location
Wimpole’s Folly Wiki

They look delicious! What kind of berries are they?