Serious Reviews Required for Windows VPS Hosting Companies in USA

Hi
We want a very good Windows VPS Hosting Company in USA (somewhere in Dallas would be preffered but other locations in USA are fine too.
Our ideal Budget is somewhere around $50 (less than this). But looking forward for very good processors , 2MB RAM and excellent internet speed.
We have researched some companies over the internet but would like to know their reviews . Anyone who have personally used their services send us genuine reviews. We will be running applications which will have a lot of database interactions.

1. softsyshosting.com
  2. ultimahosts.net
  3. nfoservers.com
  4. jodohost.
    Please recommend us any other companies which are very good and their support is excellent and very important : their VPS is nearly never DOWN.
    Thanks For Reading.

Host reviews, as such, are no longer permitted in the forum. If you have relevant experience to share that could be of assistance to technousaseo, then please do so, but make sure your replies are in accordance with the forum rules.

Thank you.

Also, tell us why you want a Windows VPS. Do you even need the features that come with a Windows VPS?

Hi

Thanks TechnoBear about letting everybody know about the policies. Ok these cannot be reviews but yes if someone has worked with any companies then please let me know.

I have purchased VPS hosting with Myhosting and their data center is in canada and have read about their reviews over the internet that their quality have gone down .

I dont want to switch hosts for long and thats why looking for a very good VPS hosting. Please help me users. i would now like to finalize this asap.

Dear grannygotgoat05

Actually i want to host all asp.net, php and java applications and would like to monitor them myself so looking for a VPS hosting.Yes ofcourse i will be needing all features of VPS. i would like to have great bandwidth as one or 2 applications are big database applications which will be available for the world and will get very good amount of traffic.

Thanks
Jim