SERM: how to remove thread entry from first Google's results page?

Hello

What possible strategies can you suggest for this SERM case?
I have a wordpress website that has this problem. Whenever anyone types the name of the website in Google and search for results, there is always a link on the first page of Google results that points to a forum’s thread. This thread does some negative comments about the website. I would like to add that no many posts have been posted in this thread lately, may be just one per month.

The problem is that even though the thread’s last comments are positive in terms of SERM, the entry that shows up in Google gets the browser straight to the first entry of the thread, that is pretty negative in terms of reputation for the website’s name.

I do not know very well how I can approach this and I would like to hear about your possible suggestions or strategies to solve this.

The thing I have come up with so far is this:
even though there are several posts already written in this wordpress website, I could try to write many new dynamic entries often by using the wordpress interface. The aim would be to refresh as much as possible the content of the website so that Google thinks there are many interesting pages in this website and in the end only entries corresponding to this website showed up in the first page of Google results when searching the name of this website.

All your suggestions are really welcome.

Thanks

You mean you want to remove someone else’s website from the search results?

Just stop and think for a moment if it’s likely that Google will allow that…

I do not need to remove their website from the search results. I just want to get it out of the first page of Google search results.

It happens for most of the business sites with review sites rank top for the search of the website. Google permits atmost 4 inner domains of your website for the search term with name of your website. However, you may improve the rank of the other sites like blogs.yoursite.com etc., to pull down the review sites.