Shared Hosting in USA & CDN in India POP does this help

Hi,
I’ve have a website which targets India traffic only. It’s currently hosted in shared hosting servers of USA & want to use India based or located CDN services to improve the site speed & seo rankings. Does this helps?

Or do I need to host in India itself because in India there’s no good quality of hosting services & also cost of hosting in Indian servers also bit high compared to USA. I thought hosting in USA & using CDN of India should help in reducing the cost & improving the site speed. But I have a doubt on this. I found few good quality & low budget CDN services that have their POPs in India like CDN77, Amazon Cloudfront & Bitgravity.

So please suggest me the best way to improve the site speed at low cost as website should handle 8000 -12000 daily page views. Because to improve google rankings site speed is a major priority. Also, if I want to use CDN of India POPs or Hosting of India suggest me the best one at low priced & good quality.

Yes you can take the hosting from usa and use cdn from indian company that will be a problem at all , if you want go with huge pages views regular basis only the matter is the server you have selected how fast that deliver your pages opening .

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.