Shifting to a new web hosting service

My plan is about to end with the existing host and i want to move to a new Web Hosting provider …Can any one suggest me a good Host.I am not looking for cloud or shared cloud…My budget is like $15-20 /month …Basically the site has images stored in folders .
i also need a good cPanel since i am using Visual studio to upload and debug my application .
Thanks in advance ;0

Hi fashraf. Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

There are lots of good hosts in the US that would be even cheaper than that and provide all you need. But I’d also suggest that you consider the hosts in your own region, too (assuming it’s not the US) as you can get faster downloads/uploads that way.

Cause you mentioned to Visual Studio, I assumed you need a Windows hosting account, don’t you? In that case, do you need to use MSSQL databases too? How many space and bandwidth do you want to use?

Well anything that would cost me around $ 15/20 a month !I am sure that would be a fare more seasonable price to pay for a Shred Host service…

Windows or Linux? Sounds like Windows, but you mention cPanel (though you may simply mean a control panel)

yeah…if some one would answer it already !! Give me names please !

[FONT=Verdana]As several people have already tried to point out, you need to tell us more about your requirements before anybody can suggest a company to you.

For example, you have mentioned using Visual Studio, which is a MS product. Does that mean you require hosting on a Windows server? If so, then there would be no point in us suggesting good Linux hosting companies to you. Are you looking for a hosting company in the US? Europe? Asia? Roughly what disc space and bandwidth are you using at the moment, and is it sufficient for your needs or do you want to increase it? Why do you want to move from your current hosting company?

The more information you provide, the more likely it is that you will receive helpful answers. At the moment, we would just be guessing about what might suit you.[/FONT]

There is a free trial on Azure. Why don’t you give it a try?

In the price range that you have specified you can get VPS plans. $20 is way more than any shared hosting plan would cost. I’m making the guess that you need a VPS windows plan
with cPanel addon. Consider Plesk as a good control panel for your VPS but in many cases you may have to pay extra for a control panel.