Should I continue submitting to same social bookmarking sites

Hello,

This question may have been posted on this forum but I want to understand clearly about that.

I have been submitting to the same 30 social bookmarking sites. I am not sure if this is a good idea or not.

Every time, I create a new article and post to my blog, I submit it to these social bookmarking sites.

What do you think? Should I continue doing that.

Thanks.

Yes you should continue for further bookmarking.You just completed 30 websites.You should complete more website you can with good keywords and good articles.

I think that is good idea everyone is doing the same practice and you should continue with this. Similar kind of thing we are doing for our websites… cheers…

The only thing that you need to keep in mind is to keep improving your network as well… This will keep on improving the benefits that you get from social bookmarking. One more thing that you need to keep in mind is, some of the bookmarking sites do not allow to submit link from same domain for a long time. It is considered as a spamming. For better results, you can create 4 to 5 profiles on twitter, digg or any bookmarking site. Once you submit it with your real name, you can vote the same link with users created by you. But don’t do this on a very same day.

I think you are doing the right thing and you should continue but I agree with the last comment about creating new profiles. It is better if you have a dynamic IP address in case any of the sites record you IP, otherwise maybe they will see you as a spammer. Natural growth is the secret, not artificial.

To share different article on social bookmarking sites are worthful.But you can target another social bookmarking sites too.Also you can expand your network.

i am also doing the same for my website… but im using ping.fm to submit the link to all of the social networking sites… is it a good practice or do i have to manually submit them…?

Your technique is perfectly fine and you can continue with this as long as you are getting good results.
I would suggest your to submit your pages to trusted and popular bookmarking websites.

Yeah of course you are doing right as far as rank of your social bookmarking is concern.If you have high rank sites in your list thats good.Otherwise go for higher PR sites and if you have a time you can increase number of sites in your list.But there is no need of posting different article in different sites.

i am shilly shally about submitting in social bookmark sites there are plenty of different opinions of people :confused:

Yeah, and you have to research and experience by yourself. :slight_smile: Think that what people say just give you the idea.

Some real terrible advice here. Try to find your target market and market to them. Don’t waste time on social bookmarking websites unless you’re an active participant other than pumping your own bookmarks. The value of thin social bookmarking practices (only to pump articles) is very small and useless for competitive markets.

Either you can continue with this same strategy or you may cut down the number form 30 to 15 or something. Because submitting the same article to 30 sites may be considered to spamming. Take only good ranked sites from the list. I think this is the better option.