Should I continue to SEO?

For making your presence on social media i would suggest you to use Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+. These are the best medias to make your social presence but don’t just blindly promote your product, at first make some friends or followers, show some active participation in all these networks and once you have a decent contact circle, you can start promoting your business there.But when you work on social media one thing that is to keep in mind ids the target audience.Good Luck!

Certainly, you should continue with your SEO work in order to keep the traffic flow on your website. You can also use Social media for promoting your website and it can also help you to increase potential visitors.

Thank you.

I think you should try Google Adwords and Wordtracker for best Keyword Research. Keyword Research is the most important part of SEO if it is done Perfectly then and then only you will get benifit of SEO.

It is sad to see that nobody has mentioned email marketing as a source of promotion of business on the web. It is a very effective way of marketing through which we can target larger group of people at single instance of time.Today many web based companies are providing email marketing softwares and services which can be used for enhancing your business on the web.

Seo is the best technique to introduce your website to internet marketing world.Quality content and proper on page and off page activities help you to get good ranking in Google. Continue your quality seo process it will definitely give you desired results.

Yes you do. If not to move up from #3 than at-least to stay at #3.

What if no one searches for what you do? What if you need more volume or a faster turn than waiting for a ranking? Best is an absolute and in my experience, there’s no such thing when it comes to marketing.

As for the original poster’s point, email is often mentioned and by far one of the most effective means to bring people back. The difficulty is that most people don’t have an audience to start with, thus no list to talk to and return back and email does little to help with that acquisition.

Of course there’s an important subtly that your post brings up… it’s not just about funneling people in, every subscriber is a potential visit, advocate and source that’s already qualified & interested. It’s far easier to get people motivated back than find new ones to come in.