A few years ago I made a very simple PHP website - easterncreekkarts.com.au
It has a simple MySQL database and uses PHP includes for reusable parts like the header and footer.
The website has hardly been updated since launch in 2007. But I started getting complaints from the client that none of the pages were working. I couldnt reproduce the problem until I just upgraded to IE9.
When you first open the website in IE9 the homepage loads fine, but clicking onto any other page (e.g. About) all fo the content is missing. Header, menu & footer still load, but the content which should appear between the menu and the footer is blank.
However, veiwing the source reveals the content is all there, and switching to 'compatibility view' fixes the issue.
I can't figure it out, hoping someone else has encountered the issue and might be able to suggest a fix. It works in every browser except IE9.