Simply Javascript: Accordion has a jitter?

So I just had a quick question. In the example accordion with animation presented in the downloadable code for the book, there is a jitter when you have an accordion tab open and you open another. I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. I see it in chrome and firefox so I dont think its browser specific.

If anyone has seen this can you explain it?

No, I mean the accordion script with animation. When you have one tab open and click on another one, as the first closes and the new one opens the bottom jitters or shakes, Its real strange and happens in firefox and chrome.

No problems. I was wondering the same thing and I looked briefly at the code. At first glance, nothing strikes as strage. I will have to look at it a bit further and slowly… which will not happen till tonight Im afraid. :smiley:

But I’m with you. I will not use something that looks so unprofessional.

Yeah i was just wondering if there was an explanation for that behavior. I wouldn’t use that script anyway I was just curious as it is pretty annoying at least to me.

Thanks for the awesome quick reply.

It does shake a bit… I would say that shakes a bit more in Chrome than in FF…

Sorry I hadn’t had the time to look into this before… If you mean the one under the events folder, yes, it seems that while the accordion works, there’s no animation at all