Site not displaying properly in Firefox

Hi guys. Am after some help. My site is working fine in all browsers ie safari, chrome etc, but just opened my site up in firefox on mac and the links and introductory text are way out of line. My site is www.gomanandvan.co.uk Can any advise please? I have a google font api I use in my code header <link href=‘http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crimson+Text&subset=latin’ rel=‘stylesheet’ type=‘text/css’> which makes my font Crimson font. It looks like the font is been displayed in all browsers, but not firefox. Does anyone have any advice cheers.

I find Google fonts very unreliable in firefox, but I’d love to know why.

Its strange because have had it like this for a couple of years now and then its changed. Cant understand why!

Hm, yeah. Well, I guess since it’s relying on whatever Google serves up, they might have changed something at their end.

I’ve had nothing but tragedy and strife from google fonts – use font squirrel to convert and host them yourself.

You may also want to consider easing up on the div, using a MODERN document type instead of being in transition from 1997 to 1998, put a heading order on it that actually makes sense, (since “GET A QUOTE” and “Popular Areas:” structurally aren’t subsections of “welcome”), make the form valid (the FOR attribute points at ID, not NAME), not use STRONG/EM as presentational only hooks (since neither element should be receiving emphasis), get rid of all the pointless classes (like a.navlinks) and stop declaring content font areas in px since that’s also an accessibility /FAIL/.

With the outdated and needlessly complex markup, the CSS ends up a train wreck – compounded even further by the white-space stripping that’s hiding tons of redundant declarations.

I have to agree, as I am a recent convert to Font Squirrel. I applied a nice typeface using Google API to my site only to find it was an uber fail in IE7 and IE8. I went to Font Squirrel, and it put a :smiley: on my face.