Site Traffic Not Increasing

Are you creating new content on a daily basis? It sounds like you may be neglecting the most important step in promotion: you need to consistently put out UNIQUE content somewhere on your site (whether it be a blog, forum, Q/A section, whatever). The keyword density is not nearly as important as writing high quality content that is going to provide substance for Google’s users. If you base your internet marketing campaign around providing high quality content that users benefits from reading, then they will begin to link to your site naturally and Google will reward you. Infographics and videos are other great tools that encourage backlinking.

If you want to jump start the commotion, you can write guest posts for other industry targeted bloggers/sites and get them to add a link to your site in exchange for free content. This is a win/win, and most sites are happy to trade guest posts (or even just offer a spot). You gain a valuable backlink, and highly targeted visitors who will read your blog post.

If you are looking to compete for traffic using Google’s organic search as one of your main funnels, there is no way around writing a lot of unique content. This means writing great content for the site’s launch and continuing to update it on a daily or at least weekly basis. “Keyword Density” and “Exact Match Domains” don’t work nearly as well as they used to, and if you rely on search engines to promote your site, then you are going to continue to be disappointed with your results unless you switch to a content driven marketing strategy.

Yup, whatever area you’re focusing (SEO, SEM, SMM) - it’s all about content.

Here’s a good thread about content:

Even when you run SEM campaign, you have to ace your content - this way advertised audience will start coming back and share your website.

stumleupon and twitter are very good sites where you can get no of traffic in few days.

Can you please go into more specifics regarding using stumbleupon & twitter?

Hi there.
i have the same problem too! till now i don’t get good traffic but at least i found what is causing this problem. I have no quality back links! stumbleupon & twitter,and facebook can help if you have a good niche,content which people are looking for!

Hi,

You didn’t mention about blog writing.

By adding a blog to your website, you will not only help keep your business and website higher in the search engine rankings, but may also attract new clients who would have otherwise overlooked your business. Although providing regularly updated, well-written and informative blog posts can be demanding, the subsequent increase in site traffic could translate to higher sales and profit.

Also the visitors who like your blog post could submit it to social bookmarking sites such as Digg, StumbleUpon, Delicious and so on in order to share it with other people, which could lead to a traffic boost to your blog.

Good Luck.

Well actually my website is a blog (WordPress),and its about web hosting offers. I have some articles there written by guests. i used to promote some web hosting companies offers! I submit my posts to Facebook,twitter,stumble upon…etc. Till now i have 1 page rank,very weak traffic! The idea of this website is to help people finding the best offers of best web hosting companies! Maybe i chose the worst niche to promote,or i have to do it in different way!

Sent from my Telenor_One_Touch_S using Tapatalk 2