SitePoint Forum Bugs

What’s happened to the horizontal scroll bar on the code box when viewing code in posts that has been wrapped in php or whatever code tags?

I can’t see the horizontal scroll bars in FF7 or IE9 :frowning: and the consequent wrapping of long lines of code looks terrible - imho of course :blush:.

The horizontal scroll bars used to be there, even after the recent website upgrade. Is missing scroll bars a new “feature”? :eek:

That CSS issue of ‘scroll’ instead of ‘auto’ has already been raised and I believe Sarah was looking into that specific problem fairly recently.

The forums don’t work with Tapatalk anymore, just spits out permission errors and such. Was working for about the first 2 weeks before i stopped using the app for a while.

Hmmm, first I’ve heard. I’ll look into it.

I’m onto this one already. Apologies for the delay considering you paid for the app.

What do you mean?

The horizontal scroll bars on code blocks are back :weee:

We are working on trying to debug it but are having no luck so currently waiting on support from the Tapatalk guys. Sorry about that.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but the forums have been loading very slowly all day, and I’ve had numerous “database error” messages. These say that the “SitePoint technical staff” have been informed of the problem, but that I may contact them if the problem persists. However, there is no e-mail address in the “contact them” mail:to link…

We are currently aware of those connection issues that have been occurring today probably the fault of server gremlins and it has been noticed by several of the SPF staff but thanks for mentioning it anyway Bear.

I noticed earlier this morning after I posted 2 images in 2 different threads that I (and I am assuming everyone can as well) could still view them by clicking the images’ links while their status was still “Pending Approval”. Clicking the image’s link opened the image in a new browser (FF9) window.

Is this supposed to be the case? because if so, why do images need to be approved if we can still view them while they are pending approval.

I’d suspect the poster possibly could view the images since they posted them. Though probably others wouldn’t be able to access them until they were ‘approved’ via the censors.

yep thanks :). That makes sense.