Sites like Squidoo

Can you suggest any other similar sites besides squidoo, hubpages, zimbio?. With PR 6 and above if you know any. No article directories please. Any suggestions/recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks!

I’ve been wanting to find out more like it myself, so I did a google search and found a good looking squidoo on it.
http://www.squidoo.com/sites-like-squidoo

Tumblr ?? but is exploited much…

Yes i’ve already seen those, any other like Matador Network or something like Triond?

I was able to use some. You can try weebly, webs, edublogs, soup.io, as well as storify. These web 2.0 sites are very much user friendly. You simply create an account and then make your postings.

You can try the following sites:

1. Examiner.com <snip/>
  2. Infobarrel.com <snip/>
  3. Seekyt.com <snip/>

Thanks for sharing all the websites in a place here. Let me give a try to all these websites eventually and find what works finer for me.

Hi Everyone,

Someone Please tell me what are the benefits of Squidoo sites and how does it works … Please tell me in details… ASAP

Thanks

I usually Squidoo with seo but recent,Team Squidoo test the writting very carefully.

You are aware that Squidoo and many others now have nofollow links right, meaning they don’t affect your Search engine rankings in any way at all.

I do not like squidoo anymore, they deleted a lot of squidoo lenses.

Tumblr, ezinearticles are webiste you can try these.

tumblr, instagram, pintrest,

Tumblr is very flexible, suitable for most sites and people. If you find a niche for your tumblr blog and your content is good, you easily get discovered.

Triond is gud. Try scoop.it

you can see journalspace.com

All the websites mentioned above are good. You can also try hub pages. You can create hubs of your choice.

Thanks everyone.

This thread is old and the OP hasn’t been back to it for a while.

Thread Closed.