Size of Adsense code in Wordpress widgets

Just relaunched my site. On top menu, please navigate to far left of menu at top (cartoon services) and on those pages in the list of dropdowns, I have inserted that code at 336X280. In my browser, it partially overlaps text to the right…wonder if this is noticeable on your browser? Any insight feedback would be appreciated! Thanks…

If you are asking if the adsense box overlays the “welcome” content text, they’re not even close in my browsers. What browser are you using?

I think it depends on the width of the browser window you are using. It starts overlapping below 920px or so and continues overlapping until you get smaller than 600px, when your mobile version kicks in.

Use media queries to move the ad or make the content smaller when the viewport is between 600px and 920px;

Hi,

I don’t think this is the problem you were mentioning but your logic is a little flawed on that page design as you have set a 300px ad unit inside your left column but your left column is never actually big enough to contain it. Even at full width your left column is only 249px width and then shrinks as the window gets smaller causing the overlapping of content.

You either need to find a responsive ad that will sit in that small percentage column or alternatively fix the left column to 300px with only. You can do this n the home page with a quick fix but may upset other pages.

#primary{
width:100%;
float:right;
margin-left:-310px;
}
#primary #content{margin-left:310px}
#secondary{width:300px}

@media screen and (max-width:600px) {
#primary #content,#primary{margin-left:0;float:none}
#secondary{width:auto;float:none;}
}