Slider animation appearing zoomed for client in IE

Ok I took a screenshot of what my current layout looks like on the clients computer to give an example of this strange problem I cannot seem to fix nor recreate on my computers. http://thesitemonkey.com/geotrac/strange_issue.jpg , I know the screen is hard to see , but the only thing that is off if the video, it appears zoomed throughout the video and this is only happening on my clients screen, but he said he has never had this problem with any other website. Initially He had internet explorer zoomed to 125%, so I thought that might have been the issue, but he changed it back to 100% and it’s still the same issue. I right clicked the movie to make sure it wasn’t zoomed and nothing. What could be causing this issue? If it makes any difference he has dual displays, but like I said , never has this issue with any other sites.

Any ideas on what could be happening here?

Well wait, the flash video is displaying wrong? I’m not 100% sure but wouldn’t this be better suited off in the Flash forum? Or maybe even the Javascript…?

Well I am not sure if this has anything to do with the fact that it is flash, I think it is a browser bug / issue.