Slow Internet speed all over the world

What is up with internet speed all over the world! I can’t play online game or watch movies on Netflix! This is sick!

What makes you think it’s “all over the world”?

I have the same question, and the title gave me the impression of an information rather than a question without a question mark.

I feel good speed.

I am also facing this problem.

[FONT=verdana]Could this be related to the Spamhaus / Cyberbunker story?

The internet around the world has been slowed down in what security experts are describing as the biggest cyber-attack of its kind in history.

See http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21954636

Can’t say I’ve noticed any difference myself, but maybe I’m not a typical user.

Mike[/FONT]

There was a good article debunking the whole web slowdown thing the other day, but I’m mobile right now, so can’t dig it up.

Here’s that link I was talking about:

Yes, this is correct, I have been facing the problem is slow speed for the last 2 weeks, I can’t play youtube videos, can’t play online games, the download speed is too slow. I don’t know what’s the problem and I have heard from a lot of people on the web.

hi,jhosha am to facing the problem right now but its april i am facing the slow speed problem for more than one week

Since everything is online now we can’t afford to be slow. I also experienced slow speed yesterday.I hope the issue is solved in the quickest time.