Smartphone battery life span

They have plenty of batter managment apps out there. You just need to find one that works best with your phone. Most seem to work pretty well though.

Every phone have different type of batteries with different durability. I am using x10 and it gives me 1day battery life on full charge.

I am using blackberry and initially I charge my phone 3 days once but now it has been an year old so I need to charge it everyday. I think battery power lowers down because of all the applications we install it on our phone.

It’s normal for a smartphone to last a day. Even when you try to turn off what you’re not using (apps, wifi etc). I have an iPhone 4 and by the end of the day I have to charge. Data and all the apps running in the background kill the battery. But like I said, it’s normal. Carry a back up battery if you need to. :slight_smile:

I have a black berry torch that is about 9 months old but its only been for the last few weeks that the batter has gone from 3-4 days (quite surprising the first time you see its batter life) to 8 hours max, idling. I don’t know what happened exactly the batter life just went right out the window.

I read on Samsung website that Warranty is determined by life span probability. that means if you have a product then Its life depends on warranty time that manufacturer give.

I have a HTC wildfire s and i charge it every night but it depends on the usage of the phone but most of these smartphones doesnt have good battery life because there is so much application running all the time.

Smartphone batteries tend to drain much faster than you think. Though your handset has 1500 mAh battery it is just enough to keep your mobile on for a single day without much multimedia usage. You need to find out which application is using your battery resource much and try to avoid using it. Reduce the screen brightness and use basic themes. Restore factory settings and use 2G network if possible:).

HTC Desire… Lasts a day with heavy use. Heavy use being work-related(Dropbox, Exchange mail and notes) and music(Spotify, local files).
If i have a day off, or more, i can spare with charging only once every three days. I dont start any apps on it when off work, so battery lasts ages.

Also have an Eee pad, with dock. Things battery life is amazing. Use it an hour at work, yet its on all day, only use 10% of one battery… I wish the Desire had similar capacity, but its a phone while the pad can disconnect from everything…

You must have often seen many smartphones having live wallpapers or themes. No doubt that these look beautiful on your phone, however, they consume more power than the static backgrounds and if you want to prolong the battery life of your phone, you must avoid the use of live backgrounds.

I have Lumia 720. The battery life is gud. But before i had lumis 610…d battery for that sucks. but better point is they are trying to make it btr.

Check in your running application section there are lot of applications running. Which may cause battery problem. Switch off those application cos they are consuming your battery life. The application you have download is amazing called Juicy Defended cos I am also using the same for my Android mobile.

there nothing wrong with your mobile.i have not a smart mobile but my husband has.he also charges his mobile every day.his battery is also working for a day only.

Daily i charge my smart phone.

I’m looking to purchase an iPhone mainly because it has some cool features along with good battery life that’s the main point…