So I am planning on buying a website

Here is what attracted me to it:

Unique Visitors per month = 35, 000

Page views per month = 100, 000

Monthly Revenue from Advertising = 350 dollars.

Monthly Revenue from Other = 150 dollars.

Here are my questions. It says that it has 350 + 150 revenue PER MONTH. Does that mean that I automatically be able to have access to that revenue once I own the website? I am an absolute newbie about this whole thing and I do not really know what I am doing. Any advice would help.

Also, what does it mean that it has revenue from “Other”? What exactly is that “Other”?

Thank you in advance.

P. S. - The website currently has advertisers using it. Once I buy the website, will those advertisers still be there? I just don’t get it. I’m still very naive about this whole thing.

Ask the owner what other meas ( could be affiliate product sold via the site ).
If you don’t change the banner so that adsense will be with your pub-id you won’t get any money.

Yeah, these are questions I would definitely ask the seller before purchasing anything. He’s the only one that will be able to answer them accurately and you have every right to ask.

EDIT: And if he’s hesitant to answer these questions, I’d say something’s up, beware.

Hey I’d advise you to be really CAUTIOUS! It’s possible that the money is coming from affiliate marketing, and the owner may have his ads posted, so after he sells the site to you the revenues MAY NOT pass on to you by default!

If you are a newbie, you should try to start your own website, and learn the nitty gritty, before trying to buy a site; don’t FALL FOR TRAPS!

I am an absolute newbie about this whole thing and I do not really know what I am doing.

My suggestion would be to not jump in till you’ve done a LOT of reading and research.

better to check all facts about earnings closely before buying.