Social Media tool?

What are best social media Tools?

For doing what?

Depending upon your requirements, there are various tools available.

Whether you are looking to automate some of your tasks or for something else is something you need to elaborate.

Many of these tools are considered Spam tools but again, at the end of the day they make things easy for you and help you save some time.

I generally use Hootsuite for my social media tasks.

There are various social media tools available. You are looking for Social media tool for doing what ?

for my online fashion shop, I use Facebook, pinterest, forum

G+ Hangout On Air, Little Bird, Percolate, Addvocate,Sprout Social, Buffer Images to Facebook.

I suggest hoot suite is the best social media tool,you can access all top social media platform in this software

For me, I truly only believe Twitter and Facebook are the best avenues for social media in terms of promotion. If you are into just spamming your way into market, Twitter is great for that. Facebook on the other hand, lets you target specific audiences.

For Social Media there is many sites to build social network like Facebook, Twitter, Google+.

Here I am sharing a site with you which help you to select some social media tools.

I use Face book , twitter ,google +,pinterest and stumble upon

Yes, most of the Social Media Marketing experts prefers Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ & Pinterest to increase the traffic of any Website.

Considering the OP has not been back to comment and that Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, and Pinterest have been mentioned repeatedly, this thread is closed.