Social networking and brand

I is said that With over 200 million users, Facebook has proven, it is a really effective way and convenience for the brand to attract customers. “Many customers are willing to regularly share information on Facebook - this is just one of many ways to share information quickly,” - Michael Donnelly, director of interactive marketing at Coca - Cola.

Many brands were wrong in building a presence on Facebook - your focus back to the evaluation of public awareness … and stop there. Adam Ostraw, editor in charge of online of Mashable.com, said that it is because the initial orientation to optimize their ability to attract customers is unclear. "While, recently, Facebook is a forum for obscure brands - it is not clear if the best way to start marketing on Facebook is through the Group, Page, or even just a single Profile simple "Ostrow said. “But the recent changes to the Page - or” puclic profil "as they are sometimes called that - it has become more obvious, which is that the required page. From there, it allows arbitrary brands using traditional marketing tricks, such as promotion and it also allows media brand to create effective engagement with its fans. "

Well, Social Networking or media is a best platforms to create awareness about your brands. If we just talk about Facebook then it has 1.06 billion monthly active users Hence you can get good business from social platforms.

I read some surveys that Pinterest is becoming even stronger than Facebook nowadays in everything that concerns promoting your brand…

Nowadays pinterest is best in social networking.I have my personal experience in getting more traffic with pinterest. Good luck

According to Syncapse survey, most of FB brand’s fans are existing clients, so FB is tool for keep in touch with loyal clients.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that is the case. Pinterest is product-focused, and it is designed for rapid viral exposure. I don’t think Facebook is capable of the same kind of rapid-fire post-and-share action that Pinterest is seeing. Or at least people aren’t viewing Facebook as such. It’s more personal profile oriented. It’s about your friends, family, relationships, etc.

Pinterest is all about product, and promoting the best of what people are enjoying right now.

Most people in the world have FB accounts. It is very possible that your customers are FB members. You can use FB to reach out to them. Social media sites can be a very lucrative venture to keep loyal customers and attract new ones.

Hi

Social networking and media is the best way to make your brand popular in the world.
and Facebook and twitter also gives the more traffic to promote your brand or site.

The point is that according to mentioned survey just about 20% of fans are those who have never used the brand’s product or service.

Social networking is the best way to make your brand popular in the world. Facebook, twitter, pinterest and google plus… also gives the more traffic to your brand or site.

I agree that social networks are good for brand development, but not for seo, am I right?

What about Zebra Update which is given by Google and soon will be launch, its basically for restrict spammer and bots in social media?

yeah, this is what i like about facebook. since many of my clients are on facebook, you can use this to get in touch with them. so they continue to become my clients and if not, at least they can talk about my business in the social media.

Brands need to be present wherever audiences invest their time and attention. Increasingly, that means U.S. audiences spend half hour to three hours daily on social media. Thus today building a brand through social media helps in recognition of the product. As most of time that is fun time or spare time is spent on a lot on Entertainment &Social Networking sites.

yes you are right Pinterest is becoming even stronger than Facebook

Quality content, interaction, etc… is always what will play out in the end, but if you’re just ‘getting started’, it doesn’t hurt to use a fiverr gig to get some ‘social proof’ to get the snowball rolling!

For SMO we have many sites Brands need to be present wherever audiences invest their time and attention. use facebook,pinterest,google + and multople type of sites are avaliable on google.