Some sort of custom ecommerce solution?

I need advice regarding an ecommerce solution for my site. First, my site requires no payment. Just an exchange of user input to me. But I want it to look professional like an ecommerce setup. But an xhtml ecommerce set up. On one page is a form. Where the user lets us know a merchant name and an amount.

Using this code:

jQuery("input[name='Gift-Card Amount']").change(function () {
var amount = parseFloat(this.value);
if (isNaN(amount) || !isFinite(amount)) {
jQuery(this).val('');
return false;
}
var storeName = jQuery(this).parents("form").find("input[name='name']").val();
if (storeName in stores) {
var calc = amount * stores[storeName];
jQuery(this).parents("form").find("input[name='price']").val(calc);
}
});

and:

var stores = {
"McDonalds" : .90,
"Target" : .92,
"iTunes" : .95,
"Starbucks" : .87,
"Best Buy" : .93,
}

Price is created dynamically. The user inputs the product name (merchant), the amount, and price is dynamically created. Those three things are the only thing required for my site. Once the user sees our price, they can agree to it and submit the order. Using something like foxycart, I turned it into a cart. But I’m looking for something free, or even something I can build myself since it requires no payment processing. I just need the order to be submitted to me.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I could use or do?

EDIT: I want this to exist within my current site template. I don’t want to turn my site into a store.

I’m not quite sure I follow you, but if you’re looking for free shopping cart software, there’s a list in this sticky:

I don’t have any need for product management. I have a form that creates a product based on user input. The product is what the user types in, for coding purposes. The only thing that I can find like that is foxy cart. I’m looking for a free alternative. The form creates the product listing. It works perfectly in foxy cart.

EDIT: it requires no management system. No admin panel. Just a simple input form that is used to create the product listing in the cart. XHTML ecommerce.

I really can’t believe these things aren’t out there. I looked at the free list and saw nothing like it.