Spell Checker Tool

Hi

I am looking for a spell checker tool that can check all the pages in a website for spelling errors. Having proper spelling must surely improve the organic rankings of the site.

Would prefer a free tool, but also willing to pay, but first want something that is recommended.

Any ideas?

Regards

Alex

I am not sure if you are looking for a tool that will generate a report, but if you want to just visually look for mis-spelled words on a live web page Firefox has a plug in to do that (You will have to check to see if the plug in works with the most recent version of Firefox though). I believe Chrome may have a plug-in also.

No dear, there is no such a tool available today i think. Instead of searching for a tool you can just copy and paste the page contents into a word file and check it manually. It would be appreciable and reliable.

I have too many website each with too many pages…need something that spiders through all the pages and checks the spelling.

It is better to use paid tools rather than free tools to check your grammatical error. You can use free online grammar checker to check your all website content accurately to get higher ranking in search engine.