Sp's infraction points system

I’ve got a total of 2 infraction points points hanging round my neck.

I can’t find anywhere in the FAQ how many infraction points a member can accumulate before being automatically banned.

Most other sites I post on publish how many points different types of infractions carry and the max. allowed before being banned.

How many infraction points are members allowed to accumulate before being banned?

Edit:

mod’s - you better delete this thread because the feedback I’m getting in PM’s is that discussing the SP infraction system on this website is not currently desirable from SP’s point of view.

Its discussing individual cases/warnings or infractions in public that we dont really like doing.
As for the infraction system, here is a quick rundown.

If you are unfortunate enough to break any rules and receive an infraction, you will get a full explanation of the offence, how many points it carries and you should also be told when the points expire.

You can accumulate up to 8 points before your account is terminated.
Your account may also be temporarily suspended by a moderator if it is deemed that a ‘cooling off’ period is required or that a members behaviour has been seen as disruptive but not worthy of an outright ban.
the length of time for the temporary ban is at the discretion of the moderator applying it.

[TABLE=“width: 100%, align: left”]
[TR]
[TD]Infraction
[/TD]
[TD]Points
[/TD]
[TD]Expires
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fluff Posting Violation (warning)[/TD]
[TD]0 points[/TD]
[TD]Never expires[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fluff Posting Violation (minor) [/TD]
[TD]2 points[/TD]
[TD]expires after 12 Months [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]General Advertising Violation[/TD]
[TD]2 points[/TD]
[TD]expires after 24 Months[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]General Posting Violation (minor)[/TD]
[TD]2 points[/TD]
[TD]expires after 12 Months[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Continual Fluff Posting [/TD]
[TD]4 points[/TD]
[TD]expires after 24 Months[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fluff Posting Violation (major)[/TD]
[TD]4 points[/TD]
[TD]Never expires [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]General Posting Violation (major)[/TD]
[TD]4 points[/TD]
[TD]expires after 24 Months [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Banned (instant ban) [/TD]
[TD]8 points[/TD]
[TD]Never expires[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

ok, thanks.

I got all the above information in my 2 notices (a total of 2 points) but I couldn’t find anywhere on SP how many accumulated points in total will result in an automatic ban. It would be handy if that table appeared in the FAQ somewhere.