Star'd Posts

I think I missed something. What happened to the :star2: posts? I know I had several of them and now they are gone…

Discourse (the software the forum runs on) decided to do away with starred topics. They have been changed to bookmarks on the first post of the topic, so you should be able to find them in your bookmarks menu.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks. I thought I was loosing it but then figured it was some kind of “upgrade”.

Which is a shame because it was so much easier to star a topic than using the bookmarks but… not that they asked me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There was quite a debate about it, IIRC, but I can’t link to it at the moment because their site is down…

Please let me know if they truly are gone, they should have been merged as bookmarks during one of our recent upgrades. If that didn’t happen, I would like to know about it.

They are there under bookmarks. I just meant that the :star2: was missing. For some reason I never looked at the bookmarks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.