Steve Jobs resigns as Apple CEO

Apple is most chosen brand if we are thinking of iphone or laptop and steve jobs is one who is responsible for it. he is one who do lot of hardword to make apple a brand that is most demanding even it is costlier then others brands. So i am big fans of steve jobs and wish he will fine soon …

This is the rather unexpected bit of news out of the Apple camp. Right before the release of the iPhone 5 and months ahead of the iPad 3 Steve Jobs has stepped down as CEO of the company he helped build. God knows how Apple is going to progress without him!

Is it a good news for Google? Specially when they are buying Motorola?

All the best for him. He did great things for the industry. I don’t think it has too much impact on Apple day to day work

i always associated Apple with Steve Jobs, but anyway i hope that he’ll get better. And i’m pretty sure that there are other people who can manage the job he did. and plus he’s always there for some great ideas!!!

Has anybody links to interviews with the new CEO??
Cheers,

Possibly there isn’t , I tried youtube and web but didn’t find any. will appreciate if anyone links us to it if it’s available already.