Stumble Upon is a Good social media?

yah, stumble is very good social site

Stumbleupon can give me more traffic but I have problems in posting links it’s time consuming because I’m not familiar with it :smiley:

it definitely is… But it depends on what your goal or agenda is

I like StumbleUpon. I receive good amount of traffic from Stumble.

It can be a great source of traffic if you know how to use it right…

If your content is Stumble Friendly (not dull, ideally video or visual), you can do very well here.

Stumble upon is a community network that allows its users to discover and rate Web pages, photos, and videos. It is a personalized site which uses peer and social-networking principles.Users can rate or choose not to rate any Web page with a thumbs up or thumbs down. There is also one click blogging built in as well. I like it. It can be a great source of traffic.

StumbleUpon is great Social Networking sites… it Generate traffic to your websites, It’s really useful social sites to get more traffic…

Yah, Stumbleupon is good Social Bookmaking websites. But there are so many others also.
From where you can do bookmark for you websites.

StumbleUpon is useful for me. It drives more traffic to your site and also you gain lot of friends

argh, how do i get traffic from stumbleupon?! i’ve joined, stumbled a few, favorited about 30, added some friends, stumbled my own page… still no decent traffic

I’ve noticed that you really have to have an interesting pic or video or blog post. If it’s even close to dull it won’t get stumbled. I’ve had one or two good days from Stumbleupon on another of my sites, but it does depend on your content. Twitter might be the better bet because hopefully you’ll link up with the relevant folks and get them retweeting and visiting your site.

it’s a great way to build back links if the site uses dofollow…as well directly brings a lot of visitors.

When it comes to driving traffic to your site,StumbleUpon is good. just befriending people who is interested on your stumbles and you can drive relevant inbound links towards your site.

I didn’t use Stumbleupon yet but after this thread I’ll try it and hope I got good traffic pls share tips for Stumbleupon

thanks

yeah i’m still lost. i’ve gotten like 2 views on my site and it is image/video engaging

I’ve been using it for years and it’s better for first time bloggers. Also it’s one way of promoting your blog by means of sharing them to your friends. You may have an advantage if you have many subscribers.

Yeah it is good. You just need to gain your friends. Then, if you want to share your favorite site.You can share it to them by just clicking the share options.

YES it is the best. It givees me a good traffic.

Yes it is one of the top recommended ones to use as a socialbookmarking site. Propeller, Digg, Delicious, are others.