Switching hosts, Godaddy sucks. Need some advice so i dont make the same mistake

It depends on you :slight_smile: However, I havenā€™t heard anyone saying cPanel has better performance than DirectAdmin. It has more features, more integrated scripts, but they are a mess. Ans stability? The bugs keep repeated.

And the best: John and Mark in DA are willing to help any issue you have. I know cPanel tech messed up one of our servers, when we needed their help before.

If they are impoving, itā€™s good for them. But back to the time I used cPanel, I do definitely NOT recommend them at all.

Medialayer has highly recommended. Also, Idologic offers DA resellers for a long time already.

For what itā€™s worth, Iā€™ve never had much of an issue getting a refund for unused hosting with GoDaddy. They should refund your unused portion once you cancel. Just keep in mind that youā€™re not going to get your entire purchase price refunded since you did indeed use some of it., even if it was crappy service.

Yea I dont mind paying for what ive already used but I still have about 4 years left of what I paid so I def want that back. Iā€™m going to hand that money right over to host gator. Probably just going to do month to month until im sure im going to stick with them.

Think im going to try cpanel, I checked out DA but thereā€™s just so much more support on forums for cpanel.

I believe in HostGator only. Its really easy for a beginner. I got the amazing online support 24/7 from them. They will do much better than any other hosting company. I have 27 account on them.

you can try inmotionhosting or webhosting hub they are good read their reviews and see which suits you best

Hostgator would be my recommendation. For VPS, I use wiredtree. Pretty good so far.

I think hostgator is good and wired tree as well, id like to throw in jaguarpc.com into the mix