Tabbed panels not displaying corrctly

Hope this is the place to post this question.

I am responsible for a site for my employer and am struggling with a layout issue. I use Dreamweaver as I am only really a novice at this and it works for me (well most of the time anyway). I have set up a page using a left side bar containing some menu options and have put details of a product in the main content area. I have used tabbed panels to make it easier to navigate to the different aspects of the product but the panel will only display after the side bar.

Not sure if that makes sense or if anyone can help me, I would be eternally grateful if you could. The page in question is here:

http://www.cambrianphoto.co.uk/nikon/d800.html

Thanks in advance for any help available,

regards

Brian

If I’ve understood correctly, you want the tabbed content to sit immediately below the picture. The problem is, you’ve given it a width of 100%, and your sidebar has a width of 160px, so it has to sit below your sidebar content to extend to your specified width. Change the width to 750px and you should be fine.

.TabbedPanels {
    clear: none;
    float: left;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    width: 100%;
}

Thank you TechnoBear,

I thought it must be something like that and I had tried to change the width using the CSS panel in dreamweaver. I guess I must have changed it in the wrong place. I’ll try your suggestion tomorrow when I get back to the office, I’m sure it will work.

regards

Brian

I had done it correctly when I changed the width in the CSS properties panel - I just forgot to upload the new CSS file - Doh! :blush:

It’s working fine now

Thanks for your help

regards

Brian

Great - glad it’s working. And nice to know you’d worked out the correct solution for yourself, too. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve forgotten to upload a file and then wondered why things aren’t working. Happens to us all. :lol: