I've got a simple page to show my stats for one of my websites here http://nicholassims.com/stats/details.php?id=2. When I view it on my andriod phone the table doesn't render correctly in portrait if I flip my phone to landscape then back to portrait it renders okay.
Any idea why it's not rendering correctly? Thanks
Apart from a couple of semantic issues the only thing i could find wrong was the style tag in the wrong place an a missing closing tag for the <b> element.
Thanks for taking a look. I've now got the page to validate, but I still have the issue. Might be the phone.
I have droid and I see no difference when I try what you say. I have portrait mode upon load, flip and flip again to bring it back and there is no difference at all.
I'd grab a friends phone and try it on theirs as well to confirm.
Thanks for taking a look. Could you have a look by going here first http://nicholassims.com/stats/ and clicking through. That's what I'm doing. Untill I change the orientation of the phone it looks like this.
word1 word2 232
word1 word2 word3 232
Right now it displays perfect. No words are broken into different lines. It's basically all like I type below :).
Word word word number.
This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.