Take contents of 300 text files into 300 rows

I have 300 plain text files that I want to save myself from copy/pasting into each keywords row. The text files are named the same as the row id so it should be easy to match up

I know this is wrong but I am looking at functionality like this where I can specify a table, and column where it should go:

LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE ‘C:\Users\User\Desktop\reports\123.txt’ INTO TABLE report(keywords) WHERE report_id = ‘123’;
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE ‘C:\Users\User\Desktop\reports\456.txt’ INTO TABLE report(keywords) WHERE report_id = ‘456’;
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE ‘C:\Users\User\Desktop\reports\789.txt’ INTO TABLE report(keywords) WHERE report_id = ‘789’;

if there isnt something like this, I will have to open 123.txt and copy and paste it into the corrosponding row under the keyword column in the report database x300.

Hope this makes sense. I understand LOAD DATA is used to import entire databases from a text file, but I am looking to just import the data from one text file into a single field.

You could use PHP to glob() the directory, loop through the resulting array and use file_get_contents() to get the data and create a string for the simple INSERT INTO sql query…