Template websites

Dear Sitepoint

I’m thinking of buying me into a premium membership of a website that offers templates. Why? Because getting a new website perfectly operatable for aswell Chrome, old IE, new IE, Firefox AND most important different mobile devices is a bit too hard for me unfortunately…

Therefor my question: Are any of the websites that offer premium templates good enough for all that crossbrowser visibility AND user-friendly and good-looking on mobile devices? Are you against such sites and why?
If so, could you recommend me such a site?
Any other tips?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Kind regards
Maxx-iT

hi.
I’m very happy to help you.you and yours other people use website,i suggest you you use WordPress website. because WordPress site use your mobile and your server.
thanks
maruf

Certainly, I think you have Wordpress Website because it has very simple control panel.

Just to be different – Squarespace is a good option for a hosted solution with out-of-the-box responsive templates.

And also, rah rah Wordpress, etc.

I’ve worked with Wordpress before and I’m happy with it. However I find it a little bit restrictive in adapting the existing templates. Because it has its own control panel, it’s not that easy to change for example the menu lay-out, measurements of divs and stuff. Do you have any tips concerning this?
Do they have a premium section aswell where you have the option to get rid off the “Wordpress design”-message on your site?
What are the advantages of the premium section in opposition of the free templates? I see that premium themes have to be paid seperately, so that comes on top of the premium membership? This gets pretty expensive.
I also have the experience that Wordpress is more for blogs and not that interesting for normal company-websites. Any advice on that?

I found wix.com has some nice templates for pc’s and mobile devices. Any experience with that?

Thanks a lot!

Gavick Pro is having a good set of templates for wordpress & joomla. Except that if you just want a single website don’t go for membership website and that just for templates…!!! I have gavick membership and it provide me 5domains and access for all its templates but when I see back 5 domains out of which I have used 3 and 2 is getting waste… In membership website your membership will be for a year or 2. But I personally feels that is a waste of money.

If you are any kind of developer just get one and keep modifying things. Don’t invest your money. Simple your site, will looks pretty for longer time.

Hello,

First of all I would suggest wordpress, its not perfect but its pretty good.

You can turn of branding in the settings in the admin area. There is no “premium wordpress”.

A CMS like WIX, SQUARESPACE etc. will all charge a monthly fee.

There are plenty of free themes around or marketplace such as Themeforest that you can buy some amazing templates.
Wordpress is extremely customisable, and can vary from theme to theme. Each layout is different, some are super customisable, even some that are specialty designs for full customisation.