Temporary Administrator

I am heading away on holiday for a couple of weeks to the beautiful Greek Islands.
In my absence, @ralph_m; will be standing in as Admin around here.

If you have anything urgent, let Ralph know, but otherwise please hold fire until I’m back.
That means things like username changes won’t be done until mid October.

Don’t burn the place down while I’m gone. :wink:

Enjoy your holiday Sarah.

have a good time

Moderating will be done as usual though, so keep reporting them spam posts! :slight_smile:

Yay, Ralph! You had better watch us. :slight_smile:

And have a good time, HAWK. :slight_smile:

[FONT=Verdana]Of course we won’t - but we might turn the forums pink in your absence. :smiley:

Have a great time, and try not to miss us too much.[/FONT]

WHAT?!
They don’t have Internet on the Greek Islands?!

j/k Enjoy the vacation.

Congratulations, Ralph! :tup: And have a nice holiday, Sarah. :wave:

We could get a nice pink theme put together for when Sarah logs back in at the end of her holiday (just for her login only):shifty::smiley:

It is an idea…hehe… I confess that I’m a bit scared of the consequences though :stuck_out_tongue:

It will be October though when she’ll return so you’d be safe [PfO] we could always say the ‘temp’ thought it would be a lovely coming back present for October.

Blame it on a hacker? Or create a fall guy account?

I like the way you think :smiley:

Enjoy your vacation, Sarah :slight_smile:

Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

I think so Brain, but when we tackle Ralph and go to tie him up, where will we get enough pink ribbons to bind him to the chair?

YES! And then WE TAKE OVER THE WORLD Sitepoint!

Run, run, as fast as you can—you can’t catch me, I’m a … meh, forget it.

We’ll just jump into the Tardis and overtake you that way:lol:

Off Topic:

Can’t remember is it tonights epp where Amy and Rory leave the series or next weeks

[ot]

That’s cheating!

Can’t remember is it tonights epp where Amy and Rory leave the series or next weeks

That would only be in the UK anyway, not here is Oz. We are light years ahead here. Currently we are screening Dr Who episodes that haven’t even been made yet. :shifty: [/ot]

What better excuse than…

http://pinkforoctober.org/

http://pinkforoctober.org/badges.html

:smiley: … Well that failed, Brain! So what do you want to do today?