Text effects

Hello,

Can enyone help how to create effect like in atatched file? Which software will be good and easy to create such text effects?

Appreciate your help!

Use Photoshop for that. For the red text, you need a font that looks like that, but for the text with the white border and drop shadow, you do that in Ps under Effects. Do you have Photoshop?

Thanks a lot for quick reply! I have photoshop elements. Do you know if it is possible to do in photoshop elements?

Letters in red - do you know which fonts giving such effect?
For white border - how to create this effect, it looks like it is cut out from paper and then hanging over another text. is it 2 layers?

Appreciate your reply.
Regards,
Linda

1)is cup on picture was created or just taken from image gallery?
2) which is better photoshop or photoimpact to create such effects

Not sure, but …

Letters in red - do you know which fonts giving such effect?

Google “grunge fonts”. There are lots out there like that.

For white border - how to create this effect, it looks like it is cut out from paper and then hanging over another text. is it 2 layers?

No, in Ps, type your text, then in the layer palette, click fx, and set a drop shadow, and then an outer glow (with a large spread and size).

thanks a lot, let me try it!

Hi Ralph, your reply was really very helpful, I got a lot of fonts from google search!

Great, glad to hear it. :slight_smile: Hope you have access to those text effects in Elements.

Hi Ralph,

I got it done in photoshop elements, but instead of glow I used stroke! and then used shadow! Thanks for help