Thanks SitePoint

Hi

Just wanted to thank the community for all the help. I have not given up and am about to release a beta web product that I’ve worked on for three years.

So thanks guys!

Cool! If I helped at all, then you’re welcome. If not, then I’m glad at least that the forum have been a good place for you to visit.

Good luck with the launch. :slight_smile:

Hi Ralph, do you have a thing against png24 transparency as opposed to other methods?

I think you have helped me a fair few times over the years! I am pretty down with my HTML and CSS (still never finish learning though and I consider myself a pup, I have started to use bootstrap which I enjoy, and I like using Less too), wrapping my head around Object-oriented design via PHP. Fortunate to have a good team way more skilled than I. JS is the next step, or at least start to work more closely with some J-query. I’ve learnt a lot about writing reqs and product management, and I’m focused on growth hacking ATM too.

Edit - I just followed you on Twitter:)

I certainly don’t have anything against it, although sometimes png8 is fine, so only use 24 when you have to, as I belie 8 has wider browser support.

I just followed you on Twitter:)

You fool! :lol: But thanks … I guess I’d better post something, now that I have a follower. :smiley:

Thanks for taking the time to thank us! It’s nice to hear the good stuff, not just the complaints. :slight_smile:

I’m glad that things are going well for you. Makes this job worthwhile.

NP - It is good to know I can always come back to SP. I have had ppl re-write code for me a few times, that is awesome.

I think I still have a long road ahead of me though!