The 2011 Web Font Awards

Hi everyone,

I’ve contacted Sarah (HAWK) and received the blessing to post this here. I’m posting behalf of Fonts.com/Monotype Imaging to let everyone know about our 2011 Web Font Awards and encourage any web font users to enter!

The Web Font Awards were started in 2010 as a way to showcase the advancements and creative applications of web fonts. The Web Font Awards are vendor agnostic – whether you’re using our own Fonts.com webfonts solution, Google Web Fonts, or even self hosting – you are eligible to enter.

The prizes include an all-expenses paid trip to the 2012 Future of Web Design conference in London, Font Libraries, Apple iPad® 2 and much more. A full list of prizes can be viewed here.

To enter, just head over to www.webfontawards.com and follow the entry instructions. Once entered you’ll be given tools to share and promote your entry on your site and on social media. Ratings will be given by our internal team as well as visitors to the Web Font Awards website.

Do you have what it takes to take home the top honors? Submit your site today and find out! Please don’t hesitate to ask questions here or via PM!

Sounds cool Matt. I’ll post this on our DesignFestival Facebook page for you.

Thanks Sarah! I had no idea you were affiliated with design festival - that’s one of my favorite resources! I got turned onto it when the Cicada Principle article came out.

Nice and nice! I can’t wait to see what’s gonna come out of the contest! When is the deadline?

Call for entries closes 11:59 p.m. EDT Oct. 28, 2011