The 2015 SitePoint Survey

The SitePoint team makes a lot of content decisions. We make educated guesses about what you’ll want to read about, but once in awhile it’s nice to ask you directly.

So tell us, SitePointers: what would you like to read about this year? What would help you at work? What do you find interesting? We’ve put together this short-ish survey, and we hope you’ll let us know.

To sweeten the deal, we’re offering everyone who completes the survey by January 31st a chance to win an iPad Air. No, we’re not limiting entries to US residents — and if the winner doesn’t want an iPad, we’ll work it out with them.

I’ve committed to reading every single response to the survey. I might need a lot more coffee this month than I usually drink…

Fill out the survey here

4 Likes

Perhaps SitePoint could invest in an Atlas to locate some of the smaller countries. Apparently, you’ve never heard of mine.

1 Like

Yeah! Don’t be dissin’ Scotland! :smile:

V/r,

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you or your company purchased, or plan to purchase, any of these in 2014/2015?*

You’re missing “None of the Above”, I just selected “Prefer not to answer”.

2 Likes

Heh. Perhaps it’s the penalty for more of you not voting Yes. Presumably you have to choose UK? (I had to choose “Australia” rather than “Straya”, which is where I really live. :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.