The Author hReview plugin requires the ionCube PHP Loader to be installed on your web

The Author hReview plugin requires the ionCube PHP Loader to be installed on your web hosting, in most cases you will have it already installed but (not activated), just follow these steps:

1- Login to your cPanel.
2- Under the Software/Services category, click on the PHP Config icon.
3- Inside of this, you will find the option to select Ion Cube
4- Select this and hit Save Changes

The other way to go is to contact your web hosting and ask for their assistance, or if you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

I am contacting Godaddy with this issues And following is the reply I Got

[COLOR=“#0000FF”]Thank you for contacting Online Support.

I understand you are asking about your ioncube.

By default, ionCube support is not enabled on our Linux hosting accounts, but you can enable it. Windows hosting
accounts do not support ionCube.

NOTE: Before enabling ionCube support, you must enable Zend Optimizer. The ion cube lines of script must be above the Zend Optimizer script in the php.ini or php5.ini file. For more information, see Using Zend Optimizer.

To Install ionCube

Download the compressed Linux x86 binary file from ionCube's site. We recommend using the ZIP file.

Upload the compressed file to your hosting account. For more information, see Uploading Files Using the FTP File Manager.

Unarchive the compressed file in your hosting account. For more information, see Unarchiving Files and Directories with Your Hosting Account.

NOTE: Unarchiving the compressed file creates the necessary /ioncube directory.

Add the following lines of script to your php.ini file using PHP4 or php5.ini file using PHP5 to reference the absolute path to the binary:

[Zend]
zend_extension=/absolutepath/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_X.X.so

NOTE:: If your account does not have a php.ini or php5.ini file, you must create one.

To find your absolute path, see Finding Your Hosting Account's Absolute Path.

Replace "X.X" with "5.2" using PHP5.2 or “5.3” if using PHP5.3. See Programming Languages in your Hosting Control Center to see which version you have.

NOTE: The zend_extension script must appear as the first line after [Zend].[/COLOR]

But my plugin is still not working

Following is my reply

[COLOR=“#B22222”]Hi Kurt,

I have completed all the steps. Following is the edit I made to the file

register_globals = off
allow_url_fopen = off

expose_php = Off
max_input_time = 60
variables_order = “EGPCS”
extension_dir = ./
upload_tmp_dir = /tmp
precision = 12
SMTP = relay-hosting.secureserver.net
url_rewriter.tags = “a=href,area=href,frame=src,input=src,form=,fieldset=”

[Zend]
zend_extension=/usr/local/zo/ZendExtensionManager.so
zend_extension=/usr/local/zo/4_3/ZendOptimizer.so

[Zend]
zend_extension=/absolutepath/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so

My WP plugin is still giving me the same error. Could you please check the settings and see if I am missing anything. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=“#0000FF”]Dear Annetta,

Thank you for contacting Online Support.

During our review of your account, we were unable to duplicate the error as you have described. Additionally, we did not see any issue with the operational status of your hosting account and your site appears to be setup and accessible without issue.

Please respond by indicating where we can view the error on your site.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Sincerely,

Jesse P.
Online Support Team [/COLOR]

[COLOR=“#B22222”]Hi Jesse,

There is no problem with accessing the site at all. I need to activate the “Author hReview” plugin in my WP dashboard. The plugin is installed, but when I am trying to activate the plugin, I am getting the following error.

The Author hReview plugin requires the ionCube PHP Loader to be installed on your web hosting, in most cases you will have it already installed but (not activated), just follow these steps:

1- Login to your cPanel.
2- Under the Software/Services category, click on the PHP Config icon.
3- Inside of this, you will find the option to select Ion Cube
4- Select this and hit Save Changes

The other way to go is to contact your web hosting and ask for their assistance, or if you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

This is the reason I have contacted the support at the first place. I have done all the steps the previous rep “Kurt” asked me to do. You may scroll down and see what were the instructions given by him and what I did.

In the WP Dashbord, I am still not able to activate. This is a premium plugin and I am using the same plugin on other sites I am hosting in BlueHost and it is not giving me any trouble.

I would like you to check the status of the Ion Cube files and see if they are activated

Thanks
Annetta [/COLOR]

[COLOR=“#0000FF”]Dear Annetta,

Thank you for your response. Upon review of your account it does not appear that you have installed ionCube properly.

Please review the installation instructions provided in order to get it up and running, but be sure to use your hosting account’s absolute path instead of /absolutepath. The path you should be using is /home/content/39/5973239/html/ followed by your ioncube installation folder.

Also, your hosting account uses PHP 5, so make sure you’re updating your php5.ini file instead of php.ini when installing ionCube.

Sincerely,

Joseph P.
Online Support Team [/COLOR]

Now I have no clue what to do. Any help please???