The box outlines on the forum and menu colors are so light I can't tell where

…things are. I mean where the menu boxes end and begin and where the input boxes are.

I have had to tab around until the cursor comes to rest on what appears to be an entry area and start typing.

I tried setting the colors to being different but that messed up some other things.

I don’t want to spend time trying to make the colors appropriate. I’d rather spend time answering posts or posting new threads.

How do I fix this?

I don’t recall having this problem the last time I was here.

Using some IE version off an internet kiosk type setup so I have little control over some aspects of this.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Carlos

Sorry you are having problems, but I’m not sure what you mean. I find things pretty clear with this new design. Can’t you tell visually where to type text? When you typed your message above, wasn’t ti clear that there was a big white box to type in? I haven’t tried tabbing around the pages, though, so are you basically saying there’s not good support for :focus? The :focus styles are a bit faint, but they are there.

for what it’s worth, i’ve got the same problem (using IE8), but i’ve learned approximately where to click with the mouse in order to find the input box, which is for all intents and porpoises invisible

Thanks for the input but I stopped using that computer and browser. Problem solved.

I think it has something to do with that computers default screen settings or something.

Anyway no problem anymore.

Carlos

Glad that it is sorted :smiley: