The CLR has been unable to transition from COM context 0xbad730 to COM context 0xbad9

The CLR has been unable to transition from COM context 0xbad730 to COM context 0xbad980 for 60 seconds. The thread that owns the destination context/apartment is most likely either doing a non pumping wait or processing a very long running operation without pumping Windows messages. This situation generally has a negative performance impact and may even lead to the application becoming non responsive or memory usage accumulating continually over time. To avoid this problem, all single threaded apartment (STA) threads should use pumping wait primitives (such as CoWaitForMultipleHandles) and routinely pump messages during long running operations.

i am developing a vb.net application (desktop). earlier i was having windowsXP as OS & this ssytem was working fine
but ater installtion of OS winows 2008 64 bit i am getting this above error as soon i try to run my application

i have resolved it but still my application gets hanged when i execute it & click any link