The effect of Google Penguin 2.0 in SEO

As the latest Google Updates arrive with new rule sets. Is the back-ling is dead? The latest update suggest that spamming your site with tons of back links can be penalized by Google Ranking system.

How many of you have seen or have counter the effect of latest updates by Google?

You probably mean Is back linking dead? No it’s not dead. But you’re website get penalized if you over submit your back links. Google suspects you’re using an automated software that allows you to get a hundred links per day. I suggest you should do manual link building to be safe.

The Backlinking is very much alive, Yes spammer & unnatural linked are going to be dead soon.
No need to create tons of backlink just build some relevant & natural backlinks to your site, that’s enough …

The whole purpose of Penguin is to punish so-called ‘black hat’ SEO tactics, whether it’s link spamming who are trying climb Google’s SERPs quickly.

could you please give use the references or sources of google update news.

I have no idea about the latest Google update but its rumored that importance of keyword gona down due to new update,specially in forums and blogs,is it true?And what about the Google Zebra update is it launched?

This is the site where you can get details updated of Google penguin 2.0

http://googlepenguin20.com/

google news is the best option, in google search engine more options you will find google news.

Bulk submissions are considered as a spamming activity. If google crawled it , it will declared as a spamming activity. Go to Google site and read it once and update yourself with penguin 2.0.

Spamming activities are still targeted. I think they’ll always be. It should be more interesting to know what new techniques should be done in order to maintain your site at its level. You know you got to take backlinking slow. What now? what other NEW strat could be done to boost a site?