The Mindblock

Hey there guys and girls, so for years now with graphics i have hit a roadblock, its not the lack of creativity its the putting pen to paper or in this case make my computer graphics come to life.

I have played around with 2d art nothing to brag about and not much over 32x32 px, i have so many cool ideas and get awestruck when i see others work.

Do you have any tips to overcome the roadblock of making my imagination come to life, i have followed so many tutorials and granted it has helped, but i want to be able to be creative without having to follow the tutorial everytime i try to make art.

How will this help me? Well as a hobbyist in game design this would limit so much hassle when it comes to waiting for art or some really good gfx for my websites or games.

Thanks for listening.

I am a member of http://sig-lab.com/forum.php and when I hit a road block, I tend to have a look at others work and see if they help.
If not, design something that goes with the season or time of the year… (Halloween, etc…)
The last thing I did was to enter a tournament and that helped, because I had a topic and a deadline to work to…

Good luck with your road block :smiley: