The pictures are not showing

One of many reasons I hate WP. Poorly supported templates and plugins cause so many problems!

Do you have any advice for something else ? Please don’t say JOOMLA :slight_smile:

No. They’re all the same in this respect. Get a ready built platform like WP by all means, but create your own template and support it yourself! :slight_smile:

Hello, I just find the right solution, in fact, from PHP version 5.3.0 the

preg_replace()
code is replaced with the new
ereg_replace()
. So you should update your phpThumb version, let me explain for you

1: phpThumb is a script normally used in some wordpress themes, so you should try to find it inside the theme folder if you use wordpress.

2: If you have changed your hosting provider, or your server, and you have the newer version of PHP, this is mean PHP 5.3.0 and above, you should update this script who called PHPTHUMB by the new version, that I found it and I advice you to download it and just take the files inside ZIP, and move them to your phpThum folder.

This solution resolved the problem to display images and photos on the homepage of wordpress Comfy theme. I wrote this solution in details, because I suffered to find the solution during 3 days, so I hope to help someone in the future who will need the same solution.

Finally thanks to the following post ( http://forums.modx.com/index.php?topic=40416.0 ) where I found the new version of phpThumb.

Regards!

Same problem, waisted 2 hours already but nothing is fixed.