The resolvement of unnatural backlinks from Google webmaster tools

Hello, everybody, recently just receieved an email from google webmaster tools, that unnatural backlinks were found for my website, and after THAT DAY, many of my keyworods dropped down from the first page of google!
How do you help me?
can you help me?

Have you been buying link services, using automated submissions or spamming for links? If yes, then all you can do is stop doing it and start following the guidelines. Then get in touch with support at Google and request for a reevaluation.

[FONT=verdana]If you know which backlinks are causing the problem, then you can use Google’s Disavow Links tool to tell Google to disregard them.

If you don’t know which links they are, you will just have to examine all the links (at least, all those that show up in Webmaster Tools), and work out which ones seem spammy. As Aidan Roberts pointed out, if you purchased any such links, those are the ones that most likely caused the problem. If so, you don’t have to get rid of the links in question, but you do need to disavow them as far as Google is concerned.

Mike[/FONT]