"The Social Network"

I just heard about the new David Fincher movie about Facebook’s beginnings. Scored by Trent Reznor.
I’m not an FB kinda guy, but Fincher and Reznor are both total genius’ in my books. It might just be really interesting.

A few years ago my brother commented that MySpace was so “last week” as I mocked FB. My response was “wait until next week, and you’ll be saying that about Facebook”. Perhaps I was wrong huh? As if it hadn’t already wormed it’s way deeply into the collective conscious, now one of the most consciousness punching, neo-shaman is making a movie!

My apologies FB, and I prefer my crow served with a mint sauce for dipping!

I think it will turn into another myspace…

Whats that site again? I forgot. lol :slight_smile:

It is a very big social bookmarking site now a days and its is bigger than the yahoo

Biger than Google !? It’s a nightmare.

Facebook will fall. As times change and generations change people will want different types of networking services.

I think facebook will last another 5-10 years at most, but they are going strong right now to say the least.

Facebook is also very dirty with it’s ad techniques and the new personal data being shown could easily turn into their demise.

but the talk on the web is contrary to what you are saying… they think that facebook will grown and there is a possibility that it will become bigger than google.

I can’t remember what comedian it was talking about FB invites.

“I get these invites from people, and I think ‘I didn’t want to talk to you in grade 5, why would I now?’
Oh my god, when did I get so bitter?
Hmmmm
IGNORE

Remember ! Don’t forget to write…

I try to remember to log in at least once a month, to see if anyone I know actually did something memorable, rather than just that they played games and gave each other viruses— er I mean, hearts and seeds.

All the people read this book , Face 2 Face

I think Facebook is a really interesting social network in the way that unlike mySpace it’s continued to evolve and cultivate it’s community beyond it’s raw basic beginnings. I don’t actually use the network much myself at the moment (due to lack of time) but I very much doubt it’ll fall down anytime soon. Their numbers exceed mySpace’s by a large number (it’s something crazy like a billion or two people) and they seem to have made themselves the Google of social media (in that search engines existed before Google, but none of them really caught peoples imaginations like Google have). :slight_smile: