Thoughts on Apple iPhone 4S

I like this Product ,hope to have one ,what’s your views guys:)

Are you looking for a second hand one? 4S is an old model now.

its a good product to buy its but i think bluetooth on all iphones can only work with apple to apple is a disappointing feature on it. And there is a little bit heavy to fit in pocket. Because price is a little bit heavy then Normal.

huh?!

Got a second hand 4 myself about a year and half ago. Don’t see the point in upgrading to 4s. Later down the line i will probably get a second hand 5.

I have a 4S. It’s a good smartphone and smaller than its successor, which I like. The display quality is fantastic. I see no reason whatsoever to switch to the iPhone 5 as it really isn’t much of an improvement (imo), except that it is lighter, reportedly has an even sharper display (though I am not sure how visible that really is), a larger screen, more RAM, and LTE capabilities, all things I wouldn’t be able to take advantage of, anyway.

In my view, you really can’t go wrong with the 4S unless you need the latest and greatest. Though, if you need the greatest, then you might want to take into account other models by other manufacturers as well, such as the Samsung Galaxy S III, the Nexus 4, the HTC One X+, the Nokia Lumia 920, and some others. There are so many options to choose from. In the end, I’d test which Operating System you feel most comfortable with because that is the biggest difference. In terms of quality, the newer smartphones are all pretty much on par.

The one reason I’d prefer a 5 over 4S is the camera, which is much better n 5. It can take pix in darker areas, for example.

I have the 5. Prob the best feature is the camera. I can finally do away with my old camera. I would prefer that they enlarge the screen size. That’s my only complaint

Then i will go with iPhone 5 ,thanks for your replies guys searching where to book this product

Any one know where they are selling Apple iPhone 5 for best price, give me some links

Apple ties their prices so you’re not going to find big differences. If you do, then be suspicious. Apple forces resellers to a specific price and the profit is not big so a reseller can’t really play much with it. Simply go to your nearest Apple Store.

Apple i phone 4 is good with the nice features and i phone 5 is a floop modal

I TOO HAVE APPLE IPHONE 4S BUT MODEL SEEMS TO BE NOT SO STYLISH

I still have the 4S. Did not upgrade to the 5. Works really well still after being with me for more than a year. It’s fantastic and never really gave me issues so far.

On performance basis iphone never gave any trouble to me too.But lookwish it doesn’t attract me much.

johnmax already made his choice. There’s little to say about the subject. Thread closed.