Time in SEO for a new website

I have taken a New project for SEO. It is E-Commerce website which sells mobile phones. It is a completely new site.All its keywords now are out of 500. I want to ask that how much time will it take in SEO for my keywords to start coming in ranking?
Your suggestions would be really appreciated…

It all depends on Keywords you take.
is it what you take are HIgh, medium or low competition or have you taken keywords either with high search volume or low volume.
If you are starting a new seo campaign, always remember to take keywords with medium competition and search volume in order to get ranking to such keywords quickly.
And, never target all keywords simultaneously as it may also lead to more time spent in getting keywords to the top.

Agree with SEOexp here, it depends very much on the competitiveness of the keyword you choose, regardless of the search volume. Some keywords can have 200-300 searches per month but if it’s very targeted and buyers keyword, then it can still be competitive.
Your domain age has a lot to do with how fast you can build your backlinks as well. Buy aged domain that’s in your niche and have a look at their backlink profiles before you buy. If someone has spammed the heck out of the domain before they let it go expired, it’s usually not worth to buy.

I really appreciate your suggestions. According to you, should I work on inner page keywords before or start targeting home page keywords as home page keywords have more competition. and it will take time to come up.

You should build more authority to your homepage (using high PR backlinks pointing to your homepage with 80-90% generic / branding / raw url anchor texts + 10% target keyword anchor text), + social profiles (200-300 profiles) + high PR blog commenting on relevant sites + press release service (make sure to post on the paid ones as they have higher authority and also it’s a source of visitors given that your press release is attention grabbing and newsworthy).

For the inner pages, build some backlinks to them using web20’s, socialbookmarks, social sharing should be enough given that you do the above , and that the competition is medium.

hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Its all depends on keywords you are selecting. I suggest you to start with long trail keywords, they are easy to rank

It’ll depends on sites on page accuracy. If sites on page is perfect then hopefully your keyword gain rank very fast. If not then Google never indexed and ranked. Check your site care fully.

Hi,

First you need to get some back links to this site on these keywords

Secondly I don’t recommend to stuff plenty of keywords which would affect negatively on SEO

I hope that I helped you,

For Your Success

It may depend about your techniques and your work. But if you do well than your sites keywords ranking will come in 3 to 4 months approximately.

I wish you to go with long tail keywords which will be easily to optimize if you want to rank for short keywords make sure to have less competition and good searches.In case if you choosing heavy competition it will take more time to optimize and build some authority links between don’t forget to engage with social media profiles

Thanks all , for your valuable suggestions and spending your time in resolving my query. I will surely keep all these things in my mind while working on my site and these things will really help me in getting my website ranking early.