To all expert in web

Hi,I just want to ask some help or ideas to you guys,I am a 4th yr student (course-I.T) and we have to propose our thesis,our group compose of 5 members…I just want to ask some good Titles for our thesis,I hope you can help us or share your ideas if you have some titles for the thesis.

Best Regards,

Jemz.

Do you guys have any areaa of interest or training? Surely you have some idea of what you might focus on.

Hi ralph, thank you for the reply…I just want to ask some help in choosing the titles for our thesis because we find difficulty and we don’t have enough idea,but if you can share with us.that’s a big help for us.

Does that mean you have the content, just not the title? I’m a bit confused. If you just want a name for the thesis, then tell us a bit about the subject. If you want us to choose a subject (that is, what the thesis is about) then you need to give us some idea of what you want to focus on.

Hi sorry for the late reply…what about web base system just any, i don’t have yet the content…what about the project management system?i saw this in other website but i forgot…i think this is sounds good for our thesis.but i don’t have idea what’s in this project management system?..but if you don’t like this, you can share another one.I do apologize i really don’t have idea what to propose in our thesis.

Best Regards.

jemz, as a former classroom teacher, I must caution you here. This is not a good basis to be working on. Talk to your teacher, and disucss this situation properly. Whenever you find yourself in a course and in a dilemma like this, you need to talk with your teachers. You should not be in a dilemma like this. It is your teacher’s job to guide you in these matters.

They said that we should look for a title…we are out of time to think,and we really don’t have any idea…so if this is not the place for me to ask some help,where i can find people to help me.?

Go back to the teachers and tell them they are not doing a good enough job! They need to guide you in this if you are stuck.

Thank you ralph.