To Create Like Link of my Facebook Page

Hi!
I have create my Facebook Page by help of sitepoint user. Thanks for helping me.
Now.
I want to know how can I create Page like that I post my friends wall. If anyone click that link it instantly like my page.
Please help me.

Follow the instructions here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like/

Alternatively, and much easier, you can use third party plugin like this one which is pretty good: http://sharethis.com/

Note that using ShareThis’s plugin when going for the facebook like button you need to insert the following attribute into whatever code HTML code shareThis gives you:

st_url=“<link to your facebook page>”

Thats for the button to work the way you want it.

Thank you for reply. But this not enough for me. I am not want web URL like code. I want direct page like link code. That I will past my friends wall and if anyone click that link it generate instant like my facebook page.

I don’t believe you can do that. I certainly don’t want items on my page linked to yours or anyone else’s. It is a violation of my privacy as well as the privacy of my friends who post on my page.

There is no such option. Facebook developers do not allow such kind of widgets or codes or keys.

People need to visit your fanpage inside facebook in order to like it.

Outside facebook, you can integrate the like button on blogspot, websites and people will not have to go to your fanpage and can like your page from the site itself.

Such links are prohibited and you can very easy loose your account over such thing. Make your page interesting with a lot of fresh content and you will find the right way to get likes. Of course, you can always search for a good social media agency to help you out.

I’m really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really frustrating. A good blog with exciting content, that is what I need. Thank you for keeping this site, I will be visiting it.

<snip>

You just use the plugin. It will say “like” but if it gets shared that also will make one extra “like” on the like button. If that made sense.

Thread closed