To Index or NoIndex Pages with Little Content?

If you don’t want to read about all the complexities, please at least answer the question as asked in the title. There is little info about it and I think it would help everyone looking to improve their SEO,

1. have plugin that outputs a list of questions.
  2. This plugin creates both individual posts for each question asked and also a shortcode that can output all the questions.
  3. Each question is supposed to be entertaining.
  4. Plugin can output a share button after each question (they are expandable), so that the tweet has the name of question and a link to the page with it, NOT the link to the page with shortcode. This seems to be cool because the question is supposed to be engaging.

So in terms of SEO and Social Media Marketing, would it be more beneficial to noindex all those individual question pages and have one share button that has a link to the main page with all the questions? Or would it be more beneficial to have a share button after each question and have all those individual question pages indexed?

And after all, would it kill my SEO to have posts/pages like this with only one or two sentences?

No expert here, but I don’t see any harm in having all those pages indexed. The more exposure, the better IMHO.

How about duplicate content penalty?

Also, the URL of each those questions-posts would have “0” keywords in it, while the page with all of them is optimized in every way possible. So would not it be more beneficial to give all the exposure to one optimized page with high word count?